Find your place at Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
We search for the best! If you feel ready to contribute with your expertise, passion and ideas in the creation of a unique hospitality experience for our guests, then please, send us a note along with your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, is hiring:
- Responsible for the optimization of operation of the Spa and its services.
- Responsible for coordination, initiation and control of all operational processes as well as appropriate delegation and control of the individual tasks within the Spa operation.
- Ensure an optimal communication to GM and Departments / Department heads in the form of meetings, briefings in regards of wellness activities.
- Keep, support and train the existing SPA team, increase the sales and revenue from SPA and wellness activities, develop new offers and packages
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of projects in collaboration with the GM.
- Budget coordination, creation, control operations.
- Cost control, sales optimization through promotional activities.
- Achieve or exceed budget, ensuring and permanently improving quality standards and optimizing work processes in the operational area.
- Soft sales trainings across all service lines
- Monitor technical condition of the department.
- Daily monitoring of the department.
- Serves as the Spa Talent Development Ambassador
- Re-designing SPA menu for 2018
- To improve communication with the clients before arrival and during their stay to make sure they are aware of all facilities and wellness activities
- Coordinate and organize International wellness conference in Miraggio in October 2017 or April 2018 (details to be advised)
- Creating retreat programs for Sept. – Oct.2017 and 2018 season
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) will be valued accordingly
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Business is highly desired
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and of at least one PMS software
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Spa Director/Manager, in high-volume yet prestigious spa facilities within a 5* hotel environment
- Supervisory/management experience of teams of at least 5 members
- Strong organizational, record keeping and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, well-groomed appearance, professionalism, and ability to demonstrate passion and to transmit exquisite service standards to guests and spa personnel
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other company personnel
- Very good knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and procedures and capable of adhering to and even exceeding of operating and maintenance company standards
- Hands-on approach, positive attitude, strong leadership and team-building skills
- With good accounting skills and able to maximize revenue
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and career development
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Accommodation (if not a local resident)