MYRTHIA THERMAL SPA
FACILITIES & SERVICES
An ultra modern venue dedicated to your beauty & health
Myrthia Thermal Spa leverages this advantage through its facility covering 3,000m2 on two levels.
The great thalassotherapy pool is directly linked to the sea with water that is heated and maintained at a stable temperature while there is another Thalasso that becomes an infinity pool. The hydrotherapy area features three natural hot water pools and a rest area with a bar and magnificent views over the Aegean Sea and Mount Athos.
Analytically, Myrthia Thermal Spa facilities are set on two floors:
- Reception Lounge
- Hair Salon
- Nails Salon
- Changing Areas for women & men with personal lockers
- Thalassotherapy pool with warm sea water
- Thalasso-Infinity Pool with warm sea water overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Thermal Well-Life suite
- Steam Room
- Dry Finnish & Herbal Sauna
- Walking cold plunge to improve circulation
- 2 Experience Showers With warm and cold water
- 3 Thermal pools with geothermal water in different temperatures
- Myrthia Health Bar
- Fitness Center with state of the art cardiovascular and modular resistance machines for body health improvement and stamina
- Wellness and relaxation area
- VIP treatment suites and rooms
Kanistro Spring Water
Myrthia Thermal Spa’s power derives directly from Earth.
Myrthia Thermal Spa spring, known as Kanistro Water and officially recognized as Thermal Natural Resource by the National Committee on Natural Thermal Resources Protection.
Kanistro's Spring Water distance from the sea is 240m. Its sea-meteoric origins however, travel a long way in the subsoil, reaching up to Mountain Olympus. Kanistro Water gushes to the surface through primordial rocks from a depth of 270 meters at a temperature of about 30-32˚C.
Revive, refresh, rejuvenate!
Discover how the beneficial attributes of local water sources combined in one perfect rejuvenating plan, tailored to you, can offer a life-changing experience with balancing, visible, and long-lasting health results.
Myrthia Thermal Spa is a ‘state-of-the-art’ relaxation and wellness center with luxurious facilities.
Admission is allowed to guests over 16 years old. However, entry is allowed to children aged 12-16 years, from 10:00 - 14:00. Admission is after completing a consent form and it’s under the supervision of an adult family member. Use is only for the spa pools and not for the Thermal Well - life suite.
Myrthia Thermal Spa accepts external guests for all spa services by appointment.
Myrthia Thermal Spa is open from Monday to Sunday and the operating hours are:
- Spa: 10:00 - 20:00, last appointment at 19:00
- Spa Facilities: 10:00 - 19:00
- Entrance for children 12-16 years old: 10:00 - 14:00
- Fitness Center: 08:00 - 20:00
For information and reservation call us from your room at 333 (334) or at +30 23744 40000. Also find us at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our experienced staff can suggest you treatments depending on what your skin and body needs. Ask us to direct you to the appropriate treatments.
For your treatment we recommend that you book in advance to ensure that the service is available at any time. We can provide spa treatments and care in your room upon availability at an additional cost on the Myrthia Thermal Spa menu.
We understand that schedules are changing, and we will do our best to meet your needs. As the time of the treatment is reserved especially for you, in case of cancellation, we kindly ask you to give a 4 hour - notice on individual treatments and 24 hour – notice on spa packages.
For cancellations contact us at email@example.com or by phone from your room at 333 (334) or your mobile at +30 23744 40000.
We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete the medical history form, as well as the Covid - 19 form. We fully comply with the EU regulation for General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
The reception will provide you with non-slip flip flops, towels, and a bathrobe on request. Please leave your jewelry and valuables in your room safe or at the locker room before using the spa facilities or treatments.
Myrthia Thermal Spa informs that:
- Alcohol and food inside the spa are prohibited
- Non-smoking throughout the spa (indoor-outdoor)
- Inflatable toys are not allowed in the spa facilities
- Always wear a swimsuit in the Thermal Well life suite and place a towel in the seat