Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort will offer this Summer a new level of family services.
New dining experiences - Greek & International Cuisine in 8 restaurants -, renovated suites with heated private pools and a new Spa program.
All new projects will be completed by the end of March.
2 distinct units will operate within Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort:
• Miraggio Club -- Spacious Suites with heated private pools offering exclusive benefits
• Miraggio -- Deluxe Garden and Sea View Rooms
- Accommodation options now include new suites with two or three bedrooms.
Ideal for families, our new suites are part of the Miraggio Club and come with its unique benefits.
All rooms and suites are now equipped with Nespresso coffee machine with capsules and water is offered daily to all guests with our compliments.
- More dining options and new menus will be offered in 2022
With a new restaurant venue for breakfast (Elia restaurant), a seaside beach restaurant with excellent delicacies (Ouzeri beach restaurant), enriched menus and the expansion of Sommelier's 8, Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort will be featuring 8 restaurants and 5 bars this season. From breakfast to dinner, prepared to meet all special dietary requirements, including vegan, gluten free and allergies, with menu options designed especially for children, a culinary trip through traditional Greek, Asian, and gourmet international cuisine, has been designed.
- Heated private pools
Our private pools are now heated! All public and private pools are now heated.
- Family Friendly Resort
• With the addition of its new suites with 2 or 3 bedrooms, designed for large families
• Welcoming children up to 12 y-o without a charge in all its Deluxe rooms and Club suites and
• Its amazing Kids' Club with huge Animatronic animals and multilingual animation experts, that operates daily 10:00-18:00 without an extra charge for children 5-12 y-o.
Miraggio is a wellness retreat featuring a certified thermal spring with healing water.
This season we prepared new Spa Packages for our guests, new spa menus and the “Thalasso Circuit Experience”, a guided tour in the Thalasso pool that will be our spa’s top attraction. With 5 indoor pools and 6 treatments rooms, Myrthia Thermal Spa covers 3.000 sq.m and spreads its unique facilities in two levels.