Plot the course on the map and set the route to the Marina Miraggio, an unprecedented marine venue offering a supreme docking experience!
A first-class private marina
Surrounded by the crystal clear water of the Aegean and the unique sites of the Resort, Marina Miraggio is a premier year round recreational yachting facility. It is awarded with the European Union’s “Blue Flag” and the Golden Greek Hospitality Award 2017. It has the capacity to accommodate 81 yachts up to 40m offering a wide range of services including round-the-clock security and manning across the 50,000sqm site.
It is an exceptional haven for sea fans enhancing the super-yacht experience with innovative construction, environmental friendly operation and top-notch service.
A new era in recreational yachting
Marina Miraggio is one of Greece’s most technologically advanced marine projects and was developed with the cooperation of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
The main consideration during the design phase was the minimum impact on sea flora and fauna as well as on the surrounding area, along with the maximum physical water circulation in order to keep the marina water clean and avoid bacteria development that effects yachts’ hull. The whole concept lead to the first “open-grown type” port facility combined with a series of manufacturing innovations which include one of the longest quays of this type in Greece (110 meters length). Marina Miraggio is a unique welcome in Halkidiki, and a wonderful stay for all the yacht lovers.
The new yachting destination in Greece
Marina Miraggio is the only facility of this kind at the southwest side of Kassandra peninsula, and also, the closest docking point in Halkidiki from the islands of Sporades. Its coordinates, 39ο 55’, 46’’ North, 23ο 42’, 21’’ East, make it the ideal hub for yachts either to sail to southern parts of Aegean, or to the northern parts of Greece such as Kavala and Samothraki. Some of the most heavenly and unknown gems in the world are located here:
- Marina Miraggio – Thessaloniki: 75 nautical miles (through Potidea Channel)
- Marina Miraggio– Skopelos: 59 nautical miles
- Marina Miraggio– Skiathos: 57 nautical miles
- Marina Miraggio– Allonisos (Patitiri): 60 nautical miles
- Marina Miraggio– Kavala: 95 nautical miles
- Marina Miraggio– Limnos (Mirina): 70 nautical miles
Facilities & Services
Absolute safety and unparalleled service
Marina Miraggio operates all year round. Its facilities and services are worthy of the most discerning guests and include:
- A site of 50,000 m2 with water depth from 4,5 to 10m
- 81 individual berths for vessels up to 40m length (L.O.A.)
- State of the art Power Supply and Water Service Pedestals with payment through RFID card
- Pump Out Stations
- Fuel Station (Petrol and Diesel)
- Launching Ramp
- 24/7 Office Manning and Berthing
- Round-the-clock security service
- Vessel maintenance upon request
- Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort’s Facilities operating seasonally
- 9 Restaurants & Bars featuring an extensive gastronomic variety
- Miraggio Kid’s planet & Childcare services operating A wide range of additional services on demand
The beautiful setting of Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort with its outstanding facilities will undoubtedly add a touch of magic and supreme luxury during your stay.
Facilities cater to your every need!
As a vital part of the Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort, the marina is within easy reach of restaurants, bars, and shops and offers special privileges as well as a wide range of products and services.
You have the five star accommodation picks, the top-notch leisure facilities, and the exceptional nature of the Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort.