By accessing our webpage or providing information, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or about our privacy practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Data Protection Officer
Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
2. Who are we?
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort with its registered office at Paliouri, 63085, Halkidiki, Greece.
3. Information we collect from you?
Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We will collect and process information about users of our webpage in order to provide our services.
Personal data processed by us may include, but is not limited to: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and records of our interactions.
We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. We review our retention periods for personal data on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations.
4. How do we collect your information?
We collect personal data from and about users of our webpage through the provision of our services.
Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us directly through our products or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide to create an account, when you report a problem with our webpage and when you provide us with details relating to the nature of any query or problem.
Information we collect about you.
When you visit our products we will automatically collect:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our products (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, and length of visits to certain pages.
5. How we might use your information?
We use information held about you in order to administer any contracts between you and us and for the legitimate interests of our business.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our products is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our products and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our product to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our products safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our products about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may aggregate your data into an anonymised form to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the product are of most interest to users.
6. Who we might share your information with
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access. Our management team have access to everything you’ve provided, but individual employees have access to only what they need to do their job.
This information will not be shared with any of our partners or affiliates or other 3rd parties.
In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, in which case personal data we hold about our customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or when data is requested by government or law enforcement authorities;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process, or to stop processing, your personal data. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for any other purposes not described in this policy or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our product may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. How you can access and update your information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is called a subject access request. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge except in exceptional circumstances.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us so that we can locate your personal information.
We strive to maintain accurate, complete, and relevant personal information for the purposes identified in this privacy statement. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more or to have your information deleted or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. You also have the right to port your personal data in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory data protection body that regulates us if you have concerns about how we use your personal information.
9. Security precautions in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
- physical security and access to all Miraggio premises;
- all access to computer hardware is password protected, with encryption and default security firewalls in place;
- staff access to personal information is given on a need to know basis only. Tight controls, consistent with the Payment Card Industry standard (audited annually), are maintained in relation to the use, storage and processing of PII credit card data;
- Regular training of staff in relation to storage; and
- Otherwise in accordance with Miraggio’s Data Protection Policy.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Any content, including personal information, that you contribute to be shared, published or transmitted to other users of our products, is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your content, including personal information, that you contribute to be shared, published or displayed on a website, or transmitted to other users of a website, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages.
Although we take efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to a website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
10. Cookies & Local Storage
Our products do not use 3rd-party “cookies” or other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons for non-functional purposes (tracking, profiling, remarketing, etc).
Functional cookies are cookies that are essential for our products to work. For example a so called “session” cookie which makes sure that you don't have to keep logging in on every page you visit.
We use functional “cookies” for the following purposes:
- Store your session information;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to better customize the services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to the website;
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser. Check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of our products may not be available if cookies are disabled.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches.
11. Recruiting Statement
By submitting your resume or other personal information to us you acknowledge that we may use and transfer data as described in this Privacy Notice.
You may provide personal information Miraggio related to education, employment, contacts, preferences, job qualifications, and jobs when you submit an application. You may also choose to provide Miraggio with additional information, such as resumes, CVs, transcripts, references, and compensation requests. We recommend that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g., height, weight, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data, sexual orientation, membership of a trade union or political party) in your resume/CV or any materials in support of your application. To the extent you provide sensitive personal information you expressly authorize Miraggio to handle such details as specified in this Statement.
We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes, and if you are offered a job or become employed by a member of the Miraggio group of companies (collectively “us“), we will use it for other employment-related purposes. These purposes include, but are not limited to: verifying past employment and/or education, checking references, confirming ability to legally work in the relevant country, contacting you and/or your emergency contacts at home if necessary, setting/adjusting compensation, job duties and titles, administering benefits, including health insurance, administering savings and pension plans, managing performance, withholding and payment of applicable taxes and complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also retain your information after the recruitment process is complete to contact you about potential future opportunities or for record keeping purposes for a period of three years from the date of your application. However, we may retain your information for longer in an anonymized form for statistical purposes. If you provide information about others (i.e. reference contact details), please ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information.
By submitting your resume/CV or other information and any subsequent application materials to us, you agree that we may use such information for recruitment, hiring and employment purposes.