PRESENTING OUR RE-OPENING CONCEPT FOR 2021
Adjusting its operation to the current conditions created by Covid-19, Miraggio introduces the Miraggio Supreme Standards, a comprehensive guide to the strict health measures in place throughout the resort to ensure everyone's safety.
Plan-Do-Check-Act path to safety
The Hotel follows and implements COVID-19 Health standards in accordance with the World Health Organisation (WHO), the centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Greek National Public Health Organization (EODY), for this reason our Action Plan is Certified with the "Health First" Certification Signal.
Miraggio Thermal Spa’s procedures are certified and in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015- Environmental Management System and ISO 22000:2005- Food Safety Management System in order to monitor and minimize all the Risks to our Operation. Following our Risk Assessment for the Risk of Covid-19 we updated the Health & Safety Procedures of the organization.
Our staff is dedicated and trained to hygiene protocols, food-safety, environmental sustainability, Covid-19 Health and Safety procedures, in order to implement the Preventive actions and strategy.
Quality Department performs daily Internal Audits to all of the Hotels operated departments, in order to assure the implementation of the procedures. Additionally, Hotel is inspected by Certified External Auditors.
Temperature Screening with thermographic cameras Records of entrance All the Staff wears Protective personal equipment according to legislation (Mask, gloves) No valet parking service, unless requested by the Guest Hand sanitizing station is now available at all hotel entrances, front desks, lobby, and restaurants. Public space hygiene protocols applied increase cleaning frequency in order to minimize any risk Touch-free Check in option
The Miraggio Supreme Standards - The action plan in detail
We continue our hygiene and safety commitment towards our guests, ensuring the health and safety during your everlasting Miraggio experience. Additional details about the enhanced health and safety program can be found below:
- Our employees are ready to deliver the health and safety program with confidence, passing on this care to each and every guest and resident, transmitting their guidance and support.
- Thorough re-training on proper hygiene.
Measures in Public Areas
- Unnecessary visits to the hotel premises are restricted.
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms.
- Contactless processes are encouraged in most services provided.
- Additional guest sanitization stations are present in public areas; For the safety of our guests all areas are ventilated
- Toilets in public areas are cleaned constantly.
- Contactless temperature screening is conducted to all our guests.
- All guests are required to hold a negative COVID-19 test before their arrival to the resort.
- Restaurants and bars are operating with reduced capacity and appropriate distances.
- Most services are provided electronically through the Miraggio App.
- During buffet our personnel will ensure that Safety protocols are followed.
- The equipment of restaurants and bars are disinfected using the steam cleaner.
- For maximum safety, the housekeeping staff uses surgical masks, gloves and disposable waterproof robes.
- Housekeeping services are not provided during a guest’s stay unless otherwise indicated by the guest during the pre-registration process or check in.
- Commonly used multi-purpose items such as menus, magazines etc. have been removed and can be found in the resort’s app.
- Fabric surfaces are cleaned with a steam device.
- Doors and windows are opened daily for natural ventilation of spaces.
- Operation with reduced capacity.
- Only outdoor recreational areas will be available for children.
- For maximum safety disinfecting and managing protocols are followed in the pool.
- Sunbeds are placed at a safe distance.
- Sunbeds are disinfected using a disinfectant solution after every use.
- Spa facilities will be used only upon reservation (phone, mobile app).
- All personnel and guests must use protective personal equipment.
- Cabins are thoroughly disinfected and ventilated after each use.
The resort has taken measures to implement good personal hygiene practices in the workplace and aims their continued implementation as well as developed a Suspected Case Management Plan for guests and employees to ensure that all guests will remain safe and minimize any spread.