01/06: Miraggio has been evaluated and complies with the requirements of the Covid Shield Certification Scheme for its operation and management. - Certificate here
15/05: In order to maintain the zero cases in our pure haven and according to the Miraggio Supreme Standards, all arriving guests are required to show their vaccination certificate upon arrival at our Gate.
Alternatively, a PCR test (made 72 hours prior to arrival) has to be presented or a self test of the last 48 hours.
In case that test is not presented, we can also provide a self test and wait for a negative result in order to allow access to our premises.
Miraggio cannot allow the access to guests that do not comply to these measures, as its top priority is to ensure everyone's health and safety.
Guests whose country of origin requires a test for their return, can book it at our Front Desk or through the Miraggio App and receive their results within 48 hours. Additional charges apply.
21/04: Greek Prime minister announces Tourism Opening on 15.05. - Read more
28/12: Vaccination has started in Greece.
See how many people have been vaccinated to date in daily updates here.
08/07: Cases of COVID-19 presented in Kassandra. Paliouri is still Covid-free.
01/07: No COVID-19 cases found in Kanistro, Paliouri, or the greater area of Kassandra, Halkidiki.
17/06: As our top priority is the Health and Safety of all, our resort decided to suspend its operation for season 2020 and focus on the upcoming season instead. -read more
01/06: We have successfully added the official Hygiene Standards into our own -very strict- international, certified standards, the Miraggio Supreme Standards. - read more
30/05: The official Hygiene Standards were announced. - view (Greek)
20/05: The opening of all seasonal hotels will be postponed and opening cannot be prior to June 15th while flights to all Greek airports will restart on July 1st. - read (Greek)
29/04: Greece, judging that it has successfully coped with the fight against the pandemic, has been easing restrictive measures starting this May 4th. From this date onwards, the companies will start to operate successively. - view
14/03: Vouchers* were announced by the Greek Government in case a refund is required due to a coronavirus cancellation. - check official announcement text (Greek)
We are looking forward to open in 2021 and welcome you to the Covid-Free Halkidiki!
- Visitors who have bookings during the period affected, are notified and informed promptly of their options, as their bookings have to be cancelled.
- Travel Agent and Tour Operator guests should contact their agents to be informed of their options.
Regarding the Resort Credit Voucher
- Resort Credit Voucher’s validity is 18 months from issuance date
- Resort Credit Voucher is compliant with articles 70 & 71 of the Act of Legislative Content dated 13/4/20, as published in the Government’s Gazette, issue A84/13.4.20
- Resort Credit Voucher can be used in accommodation, food and beverage, SPA or any other consumption (not applicable to any outsources services such as our shopping arcade, watersports, beauty salon etc)
- Resort Credit Voucher is offered per room/per booking
- Reservation amendments are offered and are subject to availability, while seasonal rate differences may apply
- Travel Agent and Tour Operator guests should contact their agents as to amend their reservations
Terms & Conditions for the Resort Credit Voucher
- Voucher corresponds to the amount that has been charged as a deposit for the services requested prior to the cancellation of your reservation
- Voucher can be redeemed within 18 months from its issuance date
- After that period, if not redeemed, within 14 days after the expiry of the voucher, our company will pay you the value of the voucher (unless an extension is agreed between you and our hotel)
- Voucher in non-transferable to other individuals
- Voucher redemptions are subject to availability
- Advance reservations are required for voucher redemptions